Do u like me❤

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dream.........dream dream dream


Dreams I dreamed

(--_--)???
dreaming.....

(⊙.⊙)|||
shocked!!!

(⊙O⊙)!!!
oh is it real???

⊙︿⊙!
it was juz a dream....

(>___<)'''
sleep again....

⊙﹏⊙
woke up with a super moody n blurry mind...
%^%*&#@$#%($%$@#&*
I dreamed quite a lot of dreams last night, I couldn't even had a nice sleep... I dreamed about you...dreamed about strangers...dreamed about family and friends, and I dreamed about weird incidents which are almost impossible to happen in my real life. I saw you cried in my dream, I've ever wished to see you cry for me but in my dream, you cried because your timid...It's ain't good thing anyway...and what I remembered was I tried to protect you from a drunker attack.  (Since when Im full of braveness? LOL) Finally I successfully protected you because the drunker accidentally hit my head by something like golden gambling chips and caused me awake from that dream. The pain was so real. aHahaha~ A lot of stuffs that made me feel so blur in this morning. Urgh...I dun really like dreams...coz somehow it never been a sweet dream for me...sigh...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me❤