Do u like me❤

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Water View Restaurant, Dannok, Thailand. 061010❤


Abandoned top from my sister...XD

061010, I've been invited by Gary and Bobo to join their gathering to Dannok's Water View Restaurant as a farewell for 2 of their course mates. I'm so excited been invited although I dun really know the 2 main characters of the night^^ 

So, I finish my class on 5pm n then went back to my hostel for getting myself ready...I changed my outfit and then waiting for Ah Long to fetch me on 6pm.

After everyone is on the car, we off to our destination>>>Thailand... The journey is quite short if travel from my university to Thailand border, about 20 minutes I think. Although very near but not much opportunities to go Thailand...→_→

We parked the cars at Thailand custom there and then walk in to Dannok. It was a rainning night, argh! I hate this so much, coz I got my whole body wet n dry n wet n dry because of rainy day!!! Umbrella doesn't really useful sometimes. 

Anyway, overall was going smooth*winks*, like we took Dut Dut car go to Water View. It is a fun memory for me, was thinking that sometimes joining people's group is a good thing ^^ I enjoyed the conversation n fun between us very much, coz they all being so nice~

Night view of Water View Restaurant
Water View Restaurant quite nice, I like the view, the decoration n the food serving way. They are using boat to serve foods to customers. So unique rite? About the food.....erm...not really nice, I think Kan Eng Restaurant in HatYai better~


We ordered 7 coconut drinks, so miss it but I cant drink it during menstrual day...  big SIGH⊙﹏⊙
Feeling regret for didn't bring my baby cam, I was worrying of getting it wet coz raining. That's why I didn't bring it and ended up with using my broken phone to take pictures for the night. OMG, I'm still unhappy-ing for this, I mean I should bring......yea, I should~ I dun like the pictures look so blur....@@

Ah Long & Me

Gary & Me





FOODsss
the way they serve food^^
I like the view..so romantic~ but so hot!! air-condLESS
Zombies were full after  meal
Bobo & Me
Yun Si & Me (sorry I dunno how to spell ur name)
Ok, I got it, since u so love here then u can stay...
really wan to stay? ok, tat's ur choice^^
again Bobo & Me
We were posing "杵女" XD


Dut Dut Car & Us
After the dinner, we took Dut Dut car back to Dannok main street. 2 ways travel between Dannok and Water View, the driver cost us 600bath. Quite ok lo coz divide by 9...not really expensive~ yea the journey from Dannok to the restaurant need only 15 minutes to reach. if you drive in, u can save ur 600bath~ for gathering and photo shooting Water View is a good choice but if u really wan yummy food then I dun recommend Water View, HatYai better^^Of coz la, my opinion only~

We went to the most important place for us is 7-11, i like 7-11 in Thailand so much coz there are variety of foods n drinks which I interested most^^ We shopped there for around half an hour then we back to Malaysia before 11pm~

Dannok

I bought this

and That....


Last but not least..LOL

Was spending a good time with you guys, hope to join the gathering like this next day^^ appreciate so much, muax❤


1 comment:

Follow me❤