Do u like me❤

Friday, October 8, 2010

All about Jason Chen❤


Jason Chen is the second idol of mine after Gary Chaw. OMG, I wanted to shout out so long that you're AWESOME man!!! If there is a concert of you in Malaysia, I'm sure that will be the 1st concert I must attend in my life... coz u sang many songs that I like... and....you're cute~you know that>< Im sure that you're super duper popular on internet now, but I wan to share you out coz I want to let more n more ppl know that you're just.....fxxking awesome.















I hope people who never heard about him will get to know him and start fall to him from today on^^ He deserves more... everyone likes him feel the same~ Ermm~~ There are many more of his video in Facebook fan page or youtube. Feel free to search for his latest cover^^

Here is his FB page's link : Jason Chen Music



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me❤