Do u like me❤

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hatyai on (170910-180910)


My family and I have planned to travel to Hatyai before they sending me back to UUM for a 2D1N short short trip. But WTF I lost my border pass!!!  I wanted to travel with my family so badly how can I lost my important border pass at this time?!  I tot I brought it home, but I couldn't find it in my handbag! WHERE DID I PUT IT??? I even messaged my fren and my roomate asking them about my border pass, I hope i can get some useful info from them but how did they know?  Still I did it. @@ I was annoyed with it all the time until I found it in my drawer when I got back to my hostel room...Thanks god thanks everything, thanks for giving me back my border pass. I was so greatful bcoz my border pass was juz appeared blank in my memory. I am really a typical BIG HEAD PRAWN...urgh....

exciting exciting XD

Anyway I was continued my excitement in the car...LOL XD This time I tot I could be the tour guide for them since I hv just traveled there with my dad last time, but then I still cannot remember the road there...sorry I dun have the talent to recognize all the road I have ever been to...seriously, I even dunno how to get to the places in Ipoh that I've always been to. I need a GPS so badly.(not now, I mean other time!)

Mama used to be a reliable 'GPS' for us, but now she has a little bit malfunction with this. XD. Sorry mama, I'm not meant to blame or what, you're still good in being mama to us, but no longer 'GPS'. Hehe. And at least you used to be a good one... but I didn't even inherit a little bit of your genes in this area.OMG. SO, we were used the real GPS on guiding us to reach our destination in Hatyai. The places I wanted to recommend are "Klonghae floating market" and "Kam Eng restaurant".

Our tour guide

And one thing I wanted to mention is, the old SAKURA Hotel not really nice. because too old the building, and the room smell bad. I think they didn't maintain it bcoz there is a new SAKURA is built juz opposite the old one. The feeling this hotel brought me was...so scary>< It was like wat I watched in the horror movie~~~~~~I dunno I juz couldn't sleep well that night, but of coz nothing happened, thanks god and Amitabha although they gave us the last room in the corner... Those "thing" or something bad is usually visit the last corner room, isn't it? The ghost stories always telling like this! SO....feeling bad~~~~~ I wish I could stay a better hotel next time when I travel there, I mean Novotel or Lee Garden will be better for me^^ And they are more convenient bcoz night market  is just near to them. Nonit to ride "dut dut car" summore^^


Day 1 (170910)

Took a break for having 鱿鱼蕹菜 at GURUN

My pocket money for the trip LOL
Traffic Jam at DANOK
Kan Eng Restaurant, my FAV in Hatyai^^
Guava juice
Keng Som Fish
Petai with Cincaluk
Pat ker Pau with pork
Ba Duk Fu
These fishes I dun like XX
night market in Hatyai main street

Thailand coconut
Does it taste nice?
Yea It is nice^^
Souvenirs bought by Da Jie, 3 of them stolen by me >_>
I want to buy it for my coming my nephew, SO CUTE!!!
Then we off to have "bird nest"
Mama with sweetest smile
Bird nest??
The night in Hatyai ended like this^^
 

Day 2 (180910) 

was looking for 牛肉面档 on the street
Requested to take a picture for Jie Fu Thomas XD
Yea We're looking for u!!
SMile Jie FU!!
Ok I know U tried ur best....
Oh.....
Mama & me
Sugar Cane Juice
OwhMyFavourite
YummYumm



It taste like 烧包

Mama & me again^^
Was planning to go Klonghae floating market
Unfortunately we're goin on a wrong timing
Operation hour is 3-9pm, we're too early
Another 牛肉面档near the floating market
Dajie & mama
This one different wit morning one
King of  4
ask for more
The stall

Tesco in Hatyai
Ice Ice Time
Strawberry flavour for me
Fried Oyster
- made in Thailand
WOW its bigger than made in M'sia one
Can u feel the yumm from my mama expression?
Start going back TT

Anyway we have had a good time in Hatyai with each other. Appreciate my family for bringing me a good memory before getting back to the JUNGLE...

Last but not least

6 comments:

  1. Be, i miss all the food la...look delicious leh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ei, the dress look so familiar geh...wakaka...but very suit for u too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. yaya suit u. do u still know who am i ma? i like ur food as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for liking the foods....sure i remember u dun kidding man...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I saw in your blog about you and your family going to Hatyai. I was planning to go with my friends around January next year. Do we need a passport or could we just use our IC to get a boarder pass?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me❤