Do u like me❤

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Are You Moist Enough?


People might say I have a healthy skin, probably because of I got dark skin color. Why? because I am a half-breed of Siamese and Chinese. So I look darker than ordinary Chinese girl. However, I like my skin color tone and I proud of it, it definitely show the unique of me.I feel confident of my skin because it is cool and healthy. 


Of cause, healthy skin won't simply come to you if you didn't take any "action" to LOVE and CARE it^^ For me, to love and care my skin is applying lotion(the most important action to take). Its like a habitual action, I will apply body lotion to my whole body right after I have done my shower. No matter day or night, I wont skip it as long as the lotion not around me^^ 



Applying body lotion is actually work!! Previously I got dry skin because most of the time I stay under the air-condition environment. It is very harmful for skin because the air-cond will absorb the moisture of your adorable skin>< so bad is it?! And I found my skin turn dry so I went to buy body lotion, the one I chose was VASELINE Aloe Cool & Fresh light moisturizing lotion. Guess what? My skin turn into better condition after sometimes I used the body lotion. So, choose a suitable body lotion for your skin and apply body lotion everyday from now on^^



Other than applying lotion, applying sun block before every outing also is a must for your skin, unless your outing during night time then it can be skipped^^ Besides, inner care is also important for one's skin. Eat nutritious food like fruits and vegetables, they will secretly moisturize your skin^^


What if I moist enough? Do u mean my skin? or else? LOL @@. Now I got moisture and healthy skin, I wish there are some companies can spot me and let me to advertise for them. XD yea u know i was just kidding==''




Are You Moist Enough? Yea this is the contest I'm joining which organized by Nuffnang and Vaseline. You can win prizes worth RM10,000^^ Do you interested with it? If you are already a Nuffnanger, just direct go this link to join the contest. http://www.nuffnang.com.my/vaseline
If you are not, of coz u have to sign up 1st^^
http://nuffnang.com.my

1 comment:

Follow me❤