Do u like me❤

Friday, September 24, 2010

❤240910❤


Today is Friday, I've been invited to be model for the workshop of UNDERSTANDING THE WORKINGS OF YOUR CAMERA that organized by Encik Amir (my lecturer of Internet Tech Services).

Thanks Encik Amir for giving me this opportunity, although my performance maybe disappoint u and the entire participants. I didn't pose well...I mean seriously I stood like a dead for more than one hour there... 

I hope u didn't regret for choosing me as the model....Zaidi>< Actually Zaidi asked me to find my fren as model as well, coz they basically need two models for this workshop, but unfortunately the frens I asked all busy today. So, I attended alone....

I dun wan to give any excuse for my bad performance but I really not used to face so many cameras in one time...I was freaking out there...I smiled until my lips was trembling...LOL, I shouldn't mention it...so shameful...

Here are some of the pics taken today: 







Encik Amir was giving me tips for posing better...sorry I dare not to pose in front of so many ppl><
❤     ❤     ❤

Behind the "scene" , I deliberately make up two hours early today. Coz normally Ill take long time on heavy make-up so yea tats why. And today, I finished all the thing included dressed well, make-up, and cam-whore a while before out, its exact 2 hours! ^^y~wee~~

Heavy make-up, for me, It means put on eyes shadow, stick on fake eye lashes, wear contact lens, and mascara which I wont do for daily make up. Normally I dun do this except this kind of function or dinner. Coz heavy make up take very long time on removing it which I hate the most. I'm lazy for remove make up, it's totally tiring. Usually Ill pay attention on eye make-up, this time the same.

1st:
BB cream + contact lens √ (checked)

2nd,3rd,4th, 5th:

eye make up base + eye shadow + eye line + mascara √

6th
eye brow √(checked)

Last:
Touch up and then tadaaaa!!

Im always better in showing expression while self cam-whoring>< well, a big SAD!!







Tats all for today, til next time^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me❤