Do u like me❤

Friday, September 2, 2011

28092011

My new Fav beverage in starbucks, hot caramel macchiato


Me and him have had a good time during the short holidays, 
it was short but meaningful and the schedule was
accidentally-so-tight. 


We went for movie, 
chilling at starbucks, 
went his home, 
my home, 
his grandparents home, 
playing pc games, 
helped out in house work, 
get along with my family,
outing with his frens,

and many more...





Thanks for the acc these days...
u brought me back to my home sweet home...

You tried the best of u to fulfill my requests...

it is juz few days, the happiness however pass freaking fast...

I cant help countdown for the next date of u n family right after we separated....

n the conclusion is
I hate distance,


I mean it...

1 comment:

Follow me❤