Do u like me❤

Sunday, January 2, 2011

COMBO celebration @ OH! Sushi


20101225, Merry Christmas!  
Today I ended up my trip n back to Ipoh. 
(ps: thanks Yuly a bunch for letting me n Cherie tumpang her car back to IPOH) 
My boy came to meet me up there as well.  
Long time no C, I think we're gonna miss each other A LOT!!!❤ 
was so excited in the journey back IPOH. 
But so shiiit, that day was public holiday and everyone came out from their shelter and jammed at outside. Everybody was finding leisure n pleasure
Eddie was jamming on the road while I waiting him at TESCO. 
However KK even worst coz he jammed on the road in front of JJ, Ipoh for about 1 and half hour to get the car inside JJ car park. 
And, Amitabha finally me n my boy met up and we gave each other a passion hug, 
haha~no la~ kidding, 
I quickly asked him take care of my luggage coz I couldn't stand it anymore, 
I wanna go peeeee>< 
I can feel we're happy to c each other, and 
we planned to make 20101225 a memorable and great day for ourselves.  
Our plan was, shop-shop at JJ, have a high tea, go GSC for a movie and 
have a great dinner at night~ 
So, YES, without further ado, we off to JJ and get our GREAT DAY started!!! 


High tea at Secret Recipe, actually nothing to shop and the movie haven got started yet, 
so YES. We have a brownies walnut with ice-cream as our birthday cake, 
Yea we shared a birthday cake~~lol








Dinner time,
we planned to go a restaurant with nice atmosphere and yummy food
to celebrate a COMBO X'mas & birthday 
(me & eddie both in Dec) there as well.
So economic rite?
Anyway it was sweet, juz bcoz wit u~
I think except those who born in rich family, or students' couple most like this.
No luxurious celebration and pressies,
but all come with a truly, pure, wholeheartedness love, this is what I feel priceless...










We had a joyous moment when time spending on each other.

2 comments:

  1. 怎么不同的角度看你的他,有着不同角度的感觉。可是很可爱的说,你啦你!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me❤