Do u like me❤

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My surprising X'mas gift ❤


After Pavilion we planned to somewhere else to continue the gathering. Previously, Kenn n Cherie wanted to sing k, but finally changed plan. Dun really remember the reason why changing plan but it's good for me coz I'm not gonna owe ppl too much money I think we'd rather to sit back and have a comfortable chat with frens (with a nice drinks as well, YES! sure thing) So we chose Starbucks to be our next destination.We want a place that not crowded, thus we skipped the Bintang Walk's Starbucks. All the way was full of people, and the atmosphere of x'mas was super strong. Many of them using snow spray to "attack" ppl, I dun really like the way they celebrate x'mas, so I passed by quickly. And then we reached a starbucks "safely", this starbucks located in front of Low Yat plaza. There was much more deviate from the crowd compare to tat one which located at Bintang Walk. We walked in and ordered drinks at the counter, Kenn was collecting the stamps to redeem a 2011 starbucks planner after complete 12 stamps, so he was hungry for the stamps. And I found that the planner is actually very nice so finally I started to collect it too by ordering one more drinks for myself. My new FAV green tea Latte❤

I suggested that to ask for help from the coming unknown-customer(s). And Kenn agreed, thus we wait wait & wait. And yes, customers was coming like non-stop, Kenn have taken the 1st step to approach the customers. He is so brave at tat moment, my mind kept omg-he-really-go-omg-omg, and guess what! He did it successfully. That was the 1st time, when the next customers come, this time were boiz, I  requested Cherie to approach for me. And what a surprising answer, she promised to do so! So the result was in our expectation, when a hot chick approach guys, sure she wil get wat she wants...LOL. 2 stamps!! CLAPS** The progress was going like 2, 3, 4, 5stamps, and finally he left 4 stamps n I left 2 stamps to complete the "competition"~ But Starbucks was going to close. OMG, Are we going to collect it next day, can we get the starbucks planner by tonite?? But the staffs suddenly came to us and ask how many stamps I left empty, I quickly said 2! And he took the card away, Awww!!! He was purposely going to chop the left 2 empty spaces for mey!!!! And I went to the counter quickly n await my coming hand >>>*planner*~hooray~ Kenn felt wan to complete by tat night too, so he begged the staff to chop the left 4 stamps for him~ and YES, the staff said~ haha, so we both got the planner by tat night. Its an awesome x'mas gift^^ because, we did insanely??!!



The face of 囧.


Thanks Kenn, Cherie, Philippians frens(customers also), the starbucks staffs^^ You guys brighten up my X'mas eve^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me❤