Do u like me❤

Friday, April 15, 2011

Juz a lil joke k (≧v≦)



Today, I'm so gonna rush for the assignment, my part - literature review for the ergonomics chair our group do.

I'm gonna complete at least 4 pages for whole product. My room wi-fi not really good, so as usual me & Eddie went to library, his VAIO always my choice to do assignment^^

He have already done his assignments so he juz sit right by my side and studying for his coming quiz~ And me, rushing assignment facing the monitor screen....

In the library, its cold, cannot talk loud, cannot laugh loud, no music, no snacks...the environment is actually BORE. Yet, it is a good environment for focusing on study/ assignment^^


I went to toilet, after came back to my seat, Eddie was using his VAIO. He asked don't look at him while he was typing there...then I juz listened to him face to other side. After that he off to lobby read newspaper.

I sit back in front that pc and continue my assignment....AND wat?!! ....was surprisingly seeing he posted status on my wall using my FB account. Below is wat he did...LOL~ naughty bby~



And me....did the same for him too~~~HAHAHAHAHA XD~
Yea it's quite silly, but this is wat a couples like us do usually~




sorry for those frens who got fooled by us~~~not "SWEET" as u all said 
but I enjoy this way of love❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me❤