Do u like me❤

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Satay Celup @ Capitol


Hi, I disappeared for a long time, no online... no bloggin... 
where have I been? 
I went to MALACCA yeah!!!
with my hometown girls
We were at Capitol, Malacca town the place where can enjoy Satay Celup! 
I love Satay Celup, this is my 2nd time eat it. 
The very 1st time was with my family few years ago.
I miss it so much^^  and queued with excitement~
We queued for about half an hour++ and finally our turn. 
There have always been so crowded since the shop open.








The couples❤



Seemed we were so enjoying the foooood?


The truth is we were all so fulllllllllllll~


White DOT red and long dress...^^


Acceptable? A seven-person dinner, eat so many cucuk~~


And I met my sister n bro-in-law at Capitol, thanks god I met you guys or my sick will become worse.....wat a waste i forgot take pic together wit both of u~TT

1 comment:

Follow me❤