Do u like me❤

Friday, December 3, 2010

STOP Child Abuse


I believe you guys familiar with the issue of Child Abuse. We can easily found it by media like newspaper, TV, World Wide Web, even Facebook that we usually sticking with. 
I have ever watched many types of "child abuse" video clips that shared on FB. 
After watching, only one thought in my mind...that was "WHY?" 
I dunno why the abuser abused those ignorant children. I dunno what's wrong with them. I dunno what is the factor making abusers did that. 
What usually I will do after watching those video clips was "leave it". 
What else? 
I'm actually dunno what I can do...


I found that those abusers not really are parents of those victims. 
There are many cases I've ever seen like maid abused child of employer. 
Abusers kicked, punched, slapped, and any other acts of abuse onto the innocent child. Obviously, they just wanted to vent. Vent on a child???
What caused them doing this is the main point. 
But, are they realized they were using the wrong way on venting?
Of course, that is only one of the cases I've ever seen, 
there are many other cases of Child Abuse around this world.
As the victims often don’t have the voice to speak up for themselves.
You can Raise your hand to stop it NOW!

 

United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) is launching the  
‘Get on Board’ campaign to raise public awareness about the devastating effects of child abuse.
This campaign rallies everybody with the call 
to ‘Raise your hand, Stop child abuse now!’ for 2 months and aims to unite 100,000 Malaysians in time for the finale on Human Rights Day in December.

unicef



Also, if you wish to find out more about the campaign and be a part of it,  
raise your hand now! I have raised my hand, and How About You?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me❤