Do u like me❤

Monday, February 14, 2011

The first 111 days❤❤

 
Since when you so sweet huh? I tot this valentine's day juz pass like usual? Never thought you wil buy me gift like gimme surprise...?! Omg I juz so surprised when receive all these in the hostel room.

(knock knock knock...) "LOVE delivery!"

bby,

you brighten up my day by sending me surprising valentine's gift, erm, (correction) not only one day but can last one week i think~ lol~ I appreciate it and wont complaint you do nothing liao, hehe...I love the way you treat me (most of the time), but upset when u treating me bad like lose ur temper (seldom la), only when I'm wayward to u, u feel that I was unreasonable. Well, mayb boys are all live in a logic way~They dunno wat is emotional...I'm the typical emo girl>< Thats why we have a lot of arguements, no matter serious o not...but so far still ok la. You always treat me with full of ur patience, thanks bby, I love you so much~


The world changes every single day, I wish that you & me ...never change❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me❤