Do u like me❤

Friday, February 11, 2011

My new Babe Nigel©


AHA! Here I'm promoting "him"... my new boyfriend, he has a name, that is ---Nigel: origin from Roman, means BLACK~ This name fit him perfectly, don't you guys think so? Coz he is blackie blackkk!

We're being together for juz few weeks, but I'm gotta love him for ...I mean... eternally! (if I could). If he doesn't Self-immolation lah of coz.◑﹏◐ People around me worry that it wil easily explode like wat MadeInChina-handsets do. And I do worry bout that(idk why)...so since I changed to use Nigel, I don't really like to talk phone. So Nigel is normally use for juz TEXTing

Nigel has another cute title too, that is iPhone for POOR~ coz its all about touch screen--->sliding...yea, I'm one of the poor that mentioned in the title, lol. So, I'm satisfied with his functions and appearance so far. He is small, cute, cool, stylish, trendy... HAHAHAHA~

And one thing to add on, he got camera function, n outcome very nice thou...unbelievable? HAHA...

see, I'm having a lot of fun with Nigel^^


2 comments:

Follow me❤