Do u like me❤

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Only Baby Marcus❤❤


My cute nephew Marcus Thong,
he is now almost 2 months(one more week to go) 
since the day he was born (26 Dec)
Congratulations!!!
see my nephew is it so cute...
he is a half-breed baby too,
which is a combination of siamese & chinese.
(same as me...)
Its a good combination~╰( ̄▽ ̄)╮hahahaXD
so there is no doubt, 
he will be a handsome boy too~^^
ehem...ehemm....lol


See this naughty baby boy,
through these pic,
if I without the knowledge bout his age,
I'll guess that he is already 6 months...
idk why, juz feel that "a new born baby grow so fast?!"
but its a good thing though,
maybe mama's milk too powerful~hahaXD



I feel wan to hold you so badly since you were born~^^
I LOVE babiesss
sososososo much...
juz afraid to deliver one by my own....lol
maybe next 4 or 5 years Ill be well prepared...
hahaXD
god knows~~
I hope i got the chance to be one's mama too...
although the process of deliver a baby it freaking hurt...
so SALUTE to all mamas in this world~
LONG LIVE MAMAS~~❤❤
erm...yea~~
so baby Marcus, hope to see u soon^^

1 comment:

  1. Baby, good feel after read this blog...well done ^^

    ReplyDelete

Follow me❤