Do u like me❤

Monday, November 8, 2010

071110❤Soul Kitchen


Yes, we were here at Soul Kitchen!! Do you ever heard about this cafe? This cafe is sort of Poco Molo that I went in KL last time. And this Soul Kitchen is located in Penang island. We read the information about Soul Kitchen in others' blog before, so we have done some research b4 decided to go there. I have this opportunity to go there because now is study week and Cherie invited me to be their light bulb and follow her n her bf to jalan-jalan at Penang.

0711, KK (Cherie's bf) birthday. Cherie wanted to bring him here and celebrate for him because this cafe is special. But couple celebrate birthday why I was there??? Yea actually I was the big light bullb as I said juz now. However I did take a lot of pixies for them and I didn't show myself up coz this blog post is especially write for them.
We reached our destination by using GPS, you guys can actually search for "Soul Kitchen" then you wil find the location of it.

Today's SPECIAL...what would you like to order?

Friendly TOURISTS




The SWEET couple of the day

Out of table to serve customer

Guess what is this?

Chit Chat~~~~Bla Bla Bla non stop-ING

Menu of beverages

Espresso? Mocha? I forgot what drinks is this....

We serve you breakfast and a SMILE❤

Pasta Marinara with seafood ❤

Pizza Salsiccia

It's CHEEESY


Sandwich with turkey ham


dessert❤Tiramisu


hmm...seeing ppl pak toh, suddenly missing someone so badly......(∵)nnn
1st celebration end....coming up next, 2nd celebration for KK's birthday~ stay tuned❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me❤