Do u like me❤

Saturday, November 20, 2010

dating @ Taiping


His mummy forced him take me to jalan-jalan instead of stayin in the house all da time. And so, he brought me to Taiping. It is just half an hour journey from his place to Taiping. Quite near huh, I found tat Kangsar actually so strategic place for traveling to watever places (not watever but many places), it doesn't take too long time. For example: from Kangsar to Taiping, Ipoh, Gerik, Penang, it is so convenient and short journey. Even UUM it takes time 3 hours much more shorter in time compare with me from Gerik to UUM. So, conclusion is Kangsar is a strategic place. 

Erm....come back to our dating. We started our journey after lunch time. Actually Taiping quite sien coz he didn't want to bring me to the zoo><. So we juz "stuck" at Tesco, Taiping. But still, happy for me^^. We watched a movie for our dating activity, we yamcha at station One b4 the movie started, we took a lot of pictures, we visited whole Taiping by driving around the streets, and then havin dinner at somewhere that I dunno where...I wanted to eat fried oyster so badly so unfortunately tat day many stalls off samo raining all the time..<(‵^′)>


My handsome Ahmad









us
Time for picturesssssssssssssss



















Eddie your photography skill improve a lot already, clap for urselve and keep hard work on it AND be my private photographer^^ HEEEEHEEEE

2 comments:

  1. 记得带他回来给我们坚定鉴定一下啊!让我这个记者来盘问他~ 哈哈哈哈

    ReplyDelete

Follow me❤