Do u like me❤

Thursday, November 25, 2010

★Classic Chuck in BLACK★


Chuck Taylor All-Stars, or Converse All-Stars, also referred to as "Chucks" or "Cons" are canvas and rubber shoes produced by Converse. They were first produced in 1917 as the "All-Star," Converse's attempt to capture the basketball shoe market.

The Converse Rubber Company opened for business in the year of 1908 by Marquis M. Converse in Massachusetts. Marquis was in his upper 30's and had some earlier experience as a manager at a footwear manufacturing firm. Initially, Converse only made galoshes and seasonal shoes. Nine years later, however, they decided to make athletic shoes so they could have continual production all year around. 
 


As you all can spot the color I chose, Black color yay~ I would like to own it soon^^wait me baby classic chuck in black~Cheer~





There are so many choices under Converse, but I'm only in love with one of them, tat is Classic chuck by Chuck Taylor!!! If you interested to choose your favorite Classic Chuck too, click here and explore it^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me❤