Do u like me❤

Monday, November 29, 2010

囍 brother in law big day 囍


I wanted to blog bout this long time ago but the exam made me keep postponing it
LOL, 
but at the exam period I can blog other posts? 
Yea, this is the conflict. hahax.
That day was my Jie Fu's (brother in law) birthday in Chinese calender
so the sweetest wife (my sista) was planned to celebrate to him 
n counted me n Eddie in. 
I tot the day we met was only for a dinner 
I never tot it was a birthday dinner as well. 
Anyway, so happy to see them^^



Before comin to the restaurant Folie-Folie,  
my rate for this restaurant (★★★☆☆)
I've chose another place to have our dinner tat was
"碳世界"(where can hv steamboat). 
But finally I chose here
coz I feel tat steamboat nothing special to eat, 
n I dun have much chances to eat nice things 
so this time YEA~haha~
and so....were the dishes we ordered^^




 







singing Birthday song for him❤


Making Wishes (I hope I can earn 十桶金 before 30yo) XD


Slicing Cake~



Sista :" 宝贝老公,生日快乐!"






Jie Fu I wish u stay happy n healthy owes, 
n one more thing to add on is
I never see any older on you 
so you are young enuff for ur age~ 
CHEER^^

2 comments:

  1. Haha...the photo really nice leh....nice edit o...
    How u know Siu Keong's wish is "10 tong golds" wo...u really understand him la...

    I remember that i hv took photo of u & Eddie geh...y never upload geh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. opps...i saw the pix of u & Eddie liao...just now overlooked....hehe

    ReplyDelete

Follow me❤