Do u like me❤

Monday, November 1, 2010

An UNFORGETTABLE 011110

I cannot forget the incident that happened to me on 011110. I cannot wipe it off my life...hmm, actually not THAT serious. But ACTUALLY is LUCKILY nothing bad happen on us. Amitabha and thanks god><

I used to watch the news of flood in TV, and I've ever seen those victims suffering in that situation, waiting for help, or those ignorant children playing with the "water". I am very sympathetic to them, and this is the only thing I can do because I swear I will NEVER involve in this situation. NEVER!!! 

But on the 1st Nov, the thing I've never thought... HAPPENED. My boy and I back to skul by bus after an outing. The bus we took which usually will send us into the campus, that day the driver claimed that because of road closures so the bus can not move forward

The bus stopped before the flood zone. And we forced to get off the bus and face a tough challenge by using our 11th bus. It was not an easy task to walk in the heavy rain. I thought that was the hardest task of the day, but actually the bigger challenge was coming soon. 

All of us (ppl in the bus) were standing before the flood zone, and waiting for help. Why we wait because we heard the PLUS staff said that the BOMBA boat will help us cross the flood zone. Thing ended up with WHAT??!! Nobody helped us and we gonna cross the flood zone by our OWN!!!

Am I really gonna walk into the water??!! Yes I AM~ What on my mind was OMFG x infinity. The depth of water level reach my ASS, yes it was!! I can see the rubbish whether was in packed or in single...all floating on the water...where near to the path we were passing. o_O. Screw the dirty n smelly water which is mixed with ditch water + rain + mud + rubbish!!! 

He was holding me extremely tight because my balancing not really well.. I walked like a drunk. He was caring about me all the time and I was caring about my DSLR. I tried my best to hold my bag. However, I slid once, and my bag fell into the water. I was like OMG it isn't true!!! Fortunately my baby cam still alive. You know I love you, so plz dun die easily!!!

When we were passing the flood zone, the lorries or buses (whatever heavy transport) kept passing beside us. When they were passing through the water, the water like waves come over us. It was not one time but continuously. And at that moment we were all jumped up to the road divider and holding the gate in order to save ourselves from getting more wet. If we didn't do so, I think my lower body all get wet by the fcuking water. Which I dun wan the most!! There were 2 flood zones, after we crossed one, and the another one was waiting for us.

After this hardest task, we were relax because we heard that after the flood zones there  are many cars waiting to fetch us back. WTH the price be pushed as high as RM80 per car from Changloon to UUM~ Urm, yea you know sometimes bastards did appear in our life.

And FREN will become NOT UR FREN when you're asking for help~ Well, this is human^^ But other than bastards, there are still extremely few of kind one~ And we met yesterday, Bao Li, she offered us to ride on her fren's car even she dun really know us. So grateful to meet such kind ppl~ THANKS a bunch and I promised to patronize your store at convo place^^


ANYONE can help us? Answer is NO, in ur dream.

Road closures before the flood zone, all cars cannot get to cross and U-turn

were standing waiting for unknown help from BOMBA

Before getting ourselves into the hell water

Tell me why you guys were helpless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me❤