Do u like me❤

Friday, November 26, 2010

Cheesy Xtreme 6 Pizza with Eddie


EHEM, my hand not purposely put like this LOL, I was scratching my head @@ while I was camwhoring.

One day, he brought me to Ipoh for a purpose. My sister wanted to meet me n ALSO him. LOL, he was panic all the day. Even choosing clothes can frustrating him. So funny, juz meeting my sister(have dinner ONLY)... not my parents, I wonder wat made him so panic?! LOL 

We started our journey at lunch time. We took half an hour to reach Jusco Ipoh. 
we bought "Megamind" movie ticket (Megamind made me LOL in the theater), 
we went POpular coz I wanted to find a book but ended up with nothing, 
we went window shopping around Jusco coz I didn't hv anything to buy, 
and,
we went Pizza Hut to have our lunch. 

*Service n environment of Pizza Hut Jusco Ipoh is totally DISAPPOINTED me*

He is always say NO to my camera! *HATE*


 I ordered cheesy Xtreme 6 Pizza with topping Hawaiian Chicken as my boy anti-BEEF. So yea~


The cheeeeeeeeeeeeese is really delightful but if only 2 persons to finish a regular pizza. I think it is a bit too difficult because after u ate 2 pieces of it, you'll seriously feel its greasy, and wanted to "Urrrrrgh~" out loud. o_O


See how delightful the cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeese was....


were trying our best to finish it up but ended up with took away 2 pieces..LOL



Failed using fork n knife to "settle" the Deli Wing, thus he claimed tat using hands can feel the yummy better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me❤